Saturday

Designer Promises

This was reported to On Display Men by one of our models who wishes to be anonymous:

I met with Albert, the designer from Cotton Boy clothing, in NYC and he told me how everything was going to be and he wanted me to be their lead model. I did the underwear photo shoot for him. Now just to tell you guys, I did not get paid for this shoot what so ever. So with that said, he told me that he wanted me to come to Cali for another shoot or he will send me the underwear to have someone shoot me in them and then send him the pictures once the shoot was done (once again, not getting paid).

Later, I had brought up that he said I would be getting compensated for everything, getting copies of the pictures, the exposure as their lead model. He had told me, that as of right now, he’s not getting paid for anything that he is doing, so why should he pay me, but he had promised me that in the future I would end up getting paid. Later on down the road after I had talked to Alan Rust from On Display Men about everything. Alan contacted him for me and now Albert has stopped talking to me and I haven’t heard from him since. I never received copies of the pictures but he is using them to promote his line. He basically told me a lot of things to get me to do the shoot for free and never intended on following through with any of them.

No comments: