Friday

The How To Guide


First of all hello and thank you for stopping by to hear, or rather read my thoughts. This one might be a bit shaky because I'm writing this from my iPhone so bare with me. The first thing I would like to say is that like anything else, unless you are in the right place at the right time, this is a tricky business. It takes determination and desire. Anyone can model, but you have to be a special type of person to BE a model. It takes hard work and sacrifice and with these two things you have the beginning of what it takes. You have the fundamentals and you can begin to pursue your carear in modeling.
Now that we have the fundamentals, let's talk a bit about procedure. One of the most important things you can do is get exposure. Get it through almost any means possible. I say almost because there are a few bad ways to represent yourself. You will find about those later. For now understand that good exposure includes doing fashion shows, ( remember that it's okay to go free ones when it comes to getting yourself exposure ). Exposure, exposure and more exposure. Fashion shows, TFP's, community events. Whatever it is, just remember that whatever you do will forever be a part of your image.
Ok, let me know if you have any questions so far and again sorry if some of this blog is not entirely understandable. I want to remind you again that this is being sent from my iphone. = ) Don't hold it against me just yet, I promise the next one will be more complet so until then keep in mind that if you have a dream, no matter what it is, chase it.

No comments: